Super Trends for Associations
Program to include:
- What's new for 2015 in the US Tax code and how does that impact overseas Filers?
- As an American in Switzerland, what can or should I do with respect to writing a Last Will & Testament?
- The top ten personal financial challenges for Americans in Switzerland and how to address them.
- Over an hour of Q&A in order to answer your questions about being an American Citizen living overseas
The speakers include:
Michael Mettler – Michael started his career with one of the big six (now four) accounting firms, and has worked in the US, the Middle East and Europe providing tax advice to Americans. Michael is a US CPA and director at TaxPro Sàrl in Geneva.
Daniel Hyde - Daniel is a Chartered Tax Advisor and agent enrolled to practise in front of the Internal Revenue Service. He is an active speaker in respect of US tax matters, particularly as they relate to US entrepreneurs and financial services. Daniel is a founding partner at the firm of Westleton Drake Tax Advisors.
Guillaume Grisel - Guillaume deals with cases involving estate planning, international tax and banking most often between Switzerland and the US. He has been involved in developing many estate plans and US voluntary disclosures over the last few years. He holds a Ph.D. in international law and a LL.M. from Cambridge University and is a lawyer with Bonnard Lawson.
Jonathan Lachowitz – Jonathan is a Board Member of ACA and the Swiss Financial Planning Organization; Certified Financial Planner™ in the US and Switzerland and owner of White Lighthouse Investment Management specialized in investment management and financial planning for Americans living in Switzerland.
Registration for the Town Hall Evening:
- Please register in advance- the tax deductible donation is US$ 30 per person online
- At the door the tax deductible donation is CHF 35 per person
Limited, non-reserved seating.
The ACA Global Foundation is a sister organization of ACA Inc. and a supporter of education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACA is not responsible for any advice given at this event.