25 September 2019
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
ING Marnix, Troonstraat 1, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
As part of the Expat Information Fair organized by ING, in conjunction with American Citizens Abroad and the American Club of Brussels, join us to meet a panel of experts in US Social Security, financial planning, US taxes and Expats banking and insurance.
1. What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
2. Tax & Financial Planning for Americans living in Europe & Overseas
3. What's new for US Taxpayers who are > 10% Shareholders in Small Businesses overseas
4. Deemed Repatriation Tax, Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI), where to get help
Questions & Answers and Networking
• Brian Dunhill - ACA Advisory Committee Member & US Expat Financial Advisor with Dunhill Financial
• Plus leading Belgian-based experts in tax and wealth management
Limited seats are available
Click here for more details and to register.
© 2021 American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation. All rights reserved.
2001 L Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036